The La Salle Alumni Career Blog, written by alumni for alumni, aims to inform, empower, and inspire La Salle alumni to manage their careers proactively and spark alumni to alumni connections.
Each week a new entry will cover a number of career-related topics:
- Regular alumni contributors with expertise in areas such as cross-cultural business communication, job search marketing materials, hiring trends, job and career transition, networking for professional and business development, and professional use of social media
- Job search from the trenches … successful job seekers explain how they obtained their position, and offer advice for other job seekers
- Alumni spotlights … alumni describe strategies for managing and developing their own careers
- Industry spotlights … alumni provide perspective on how they see their industry changing, trends, issues, etc.
- If I only knew then what I know now … young alumni offer their perspectives on the college to career transition
Would you like to be a contributor? Contact Debra Franke at email@example.com or 215-991-3582.