Alumni library cards are issued at the Check out/in Desk. This card must be validated at the beginning of every fall semester before you can check out books and use other library services.
- Alumni may borrow up to three books for three weeks. All fines must be paid before borrowing books.
- Alumni may not borrow: periodicals or reference books.
- Alumni may borrow audio-visual materials and instructional materials with permission from the Media Services Librarian.
- Alumni may obtain a log-in for the terminals in the library at the Information Desk.
- You must present your alumni card and have your library record up-to-date.
- These computers access the library homepage and all the subscription databases the library provides for current students and faculty, including Internet access. Alumni may access these databases at only La Salle University sites.
- Alumni may not print from the library computers. Information may be emailed to a personal account to print at another location.
- Reference Librarians and staff will help alumni use the internet and other library resources.
- Only the library catalog is accessible anywhere to anyone with an Internet connection at the library homepage.
- Alumni card must be presented at the entrance after 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday.
- Study rooms and lockers can not be used.
- Audio visual materials, including videos and computer software cannot be borrowed without permission of Media Services Librarian.
- Interlibrary Loan and PALCI borrowing privileges are not available to alumni.
- Off campus access to subscription databases such as ProQuest, FirstSearch can not be allowed.
- Library computers are available to access the library homepage.
- Destruction or mutilation of library materials may result in the loss of library privileges.
- The library facility is a nonsmoking environment.
- For additional library services, please investigate access through your local public library.