The Alumni Association has been built on the principle of bringing together people associated with La Salle University to support the mission of the University through social, athletic, educational, and other programs.
It is our goal to meet alumni where they are professionally or personally in their lives.
There are many ways to be an active member of the Alumni Association. If you are looking for an opportunity to:
- Maintain contact with friends, former classmates and professors
- Network with La Salle grads in your area or in your field of work
- Access career guidance and services available at the university
- Attend reunions and homecomings
- Assist the University in student recruitment
- Provide job opportunities to our students and alumni
- Attend pre-game events and receptions in conjunction with La Salle athletic events
Then we are the place for you.
To help us serve you, it is important to keep your contact information up-to-date so you will receive information about La Salle events, programs and services, as well as about the university as a whole.
Consider how your time at La Salle has shaped who you are today. Please know that you are always welcome back to campus for a visit and to attend events. We invite you to become more engaged with the La Salle community by becoming active with our class and affinity programs, regional clubs, and career programs.
If you are looking for ways to become better engaged with La Salle, check out the options on the menu on the left side or contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com or call 215.951.1535